Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Vent for a Bit

So, lately I've seen a few photo challenges on Facebook in regards to Disney that ask you to pick your favorite princess or song or kiss, etc.

I've learned something about myself in looking at these (and trying to mentally do them).

Minus my favorite Disney movie (see this here blog post for more details) - I'm really bad at picking favorites. 

Like, pretty bad. 

And then that got me thinking (cause that's what I do at midnight)...

Why does humanity have this thing with favorites??

Why do we insist that someone pick one instead of being able to say, "Well, I really like these oneS..." Why does there have to only be one? Really, it's silly.

Picking favorites is hard. And really, if you think about it, that's a good thing. That means there's a lot of good to be had.

And that shouldn't be something that we try to squander as a society.

No comments:

Post a Comment