Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mickey makes me feel better about internships

Guess what you guys??!

This post is going to be a life lesson I'm learning RIGHT NOW. 

Cause college is just crazy.

So, basically, I'm trying to get an internship for the summer - because that's what responsible people do with their lives (and I'm not crazy about the idea of going back to my old summer job). Unfortunately, I have yet to tack one down. This would probably not be so frustrating if I hadn't been trying to be really on top of this. I started the process of applying for internships back in January and it's now close to the middle of April. So, that part of my life has been rather stressful and not so happy the past little bit. And then of course, because I'm me, this makes me worry about my life and if my career pathway is ever going to work out, etc, etc.

And then Walt Disney spoke words of wisdom to me.

(through a computer)


I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.


Simple, right?

Well, it's definitely something I needed to hear. Or read...

Life is crazy. And scary. And not at all as predictable as we like to think it is. But something like DISNEY all started with a mouse. If Mickey can do 

this

and this
 

all starting from this
 

 

then, odds are, I'm going to be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment